dCS Scarlatti DAC đẹp lung linh như mới, máy zin nguyên bản hoạt động hoàn hảo, âm thanh đỉnh cao.
Đây là 1 trong số ít những cái DAC hay nhất thế giới có giá Retail tới 24000 usd. Bác nào có nhu cầu chơi nhạc số đỉnh cao thì nên đặc biệt quan tâm nhé.
thông số kỹ thuật:
- TypeDigital-to-Analogue Converter.
- ColourSilver or Black.
- Dimensions465mm/18.3” x 405mm/16.0” x 75mm/3.0”. Allow extra depth for cable connectors.
- Converter TypeProprietary dCS Ring DAC™ topology, oversampling to 5 bits at 2.822 or 3.07MS/s.
- Analogue OutputsOutput Levels: 2V rms or 6V rms on all outputs for a full-scale input, set in the menu.
Balanced Outputs: 1 stereo pair on 2x 3-pin male XLR connectors (pin 2 = hot, pin 3 = cold). These outputs are electronically balanced and floating, the signal balance ratio at 1kHz is better than 40dB, Output impedance is 3Ω, maximum load is 600Ω (a 10kΩ load is recommended).
Unbalanced Outputs: 1 stereo pair on 2x RCA Phono connectors. Output impedance is 52Ω, maximum load is 600Ω (a 10kΩ load is recommended).
- Digital InputsIEEE 1394 interface on 2x 6-way connectors. The interface accepts dCS-encrypted DSD (1 bit data at 2.822MS/s).
2x AES/EBU on 3-pin female XLR connectors. Each will accept up to 24 bit PCM at 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 & 192kS/s and DoP DSD over PCM) OR as a Dual AES pair, 24 bit PCM data at 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8 & 384 kS/s or DoP or dCS-encrypted DSD.
3x SPDIF on 2x RCA Phono and 1x BNC connectors. Each will accept up to 24 bit PCM at 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 & 192kS/s AND DOP (DSD over PCM).
1x SPDIF optical on a Toslink connector, will accept up to 24 bit PCM at 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 & 96kS/s.
1x SDIF-2 interface on 2x BNC connectors, will accept up to 24 bit PCM at 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 & 96kS/s or SDIF-2 DSD (auto-selected). If the unit is not in Master mode, this interface requires a compatible Word Clock input, locked to the data rate.
- Wordclock I/Oworldclock InputsWord Clock input on 1x BNC connector. Accepts standard Word Clock at 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 & 192kHz. The data rate can be the same as the clock rate or an exact multiple (0.5x, 1x, 2x, 4x) of the clock rate. Sensitive to TTL levels.
Word Clock output on 1x BNC connector. In Master mode, a TTL-compatible 44.1kHz Word Clock is available.
- Residual NoiseBetter than -110dB0 @ 20Hz-20kHz unweighted (6V Setting).
- Spurious ResponsesBetter than -100dB0 @ 20Hz-20kHz.
- FiltersPCM mode: 4 filters give different trade-offs between the Nyquist image rejection and the phase response. 2 extra filters are available at 44.1, 176.4kS/s and 192kS/s. DSD mode: 4 filters progressively reduce out-of-audio band noise level (inherent in the 1 bit nature of DSD).
- Software UpdatesLoaded from CD-R via PCM digital inputs.
- Local ControlNevo Q50™ programmable remote control is supplied with Scarlatti Transport, or RS232.
- Power SupplyFactory set for 100, 115, 220 or 230V AC, 49-62Hz.
- Power Consumption22 Watts typical/30 Watts maximum